Air conditioners have come a long way from the days of fans and window units. Early air conditioners were noisy, inefficient and costly to operate. Today's central air units have made great strides in all three areas. We install, replace, maintain and repair a wide variety of air conditioning systems in St. Johns, MI .
When you need air conditioning repair service in St. Johns, Hometown Heating and Air Conditioning is here for you. Our technicians are certified and trained to repair all makes and models, so no matter if your system has shut down or your thermostat is simply not working, we can take care of it. If it is time for routine maintenance on your air conditioning system, we also offer annual maintenance check–ups.
• Clean or replace standard air filters
• Inspect inside of the cooling coil
• Inspect primary and secondary drains
• Clean and test condensate drain
• Inspect condenser coil– clean as necessary
• Lubricate all moving parts (where applicable)
• Inspect and tighten all loose electrical connections
• Monitor air conditioner operating pressures for proper refrigerant charge.
• Charge refrigerant if needed